The two-bedroom, two-bathroom sprawling glass-encased penthouse offers awe-inspiring 360 degree views across the beautiful Andaman Sea, allowing guests to feel a world away from home.
Cape Panwa Hotel, which has hosted celebrities and VIPs including Leonardo di Caprio, is attractive to both couples and families with a range of accommodation, including large suites and pool villas and the three-bedroom Panwa Lodge. The new Absolute Suite has its own private elevator and a separate spa giving guests complete privacy from the rest of the hotel, yet is still able to take advantage of the eleven restaurants and bars and the hotel's three hundred metre private beach. The Absolute Suite's other privileges include use of a Mercedes-Benz during the stay, personal butlers and access to the hotel's yacht, for that true VIP experience.
Founded in 1987, Cape Panwa Hotel recently completed a full renovation, reducing the number of hotel rooms by converting them into suites, including The Absolute Suite, bringing the hotel to a much higher standard.
Commenting on the hotel's addition of The Absolute Suite, Director of Kasemkij Hotels Group, Tirawan Pangsrivongse said, "Phuket has always been one of the world's most desirable places, many celebrities and VIPs have headed to the island over the years."
"Cape Panwa Hotel is tucked away on a hillside with an exclusive beach, so it already offers privacy to guests. But The Absolute Suite gives guests a new level of privacy. We've included an array of exclusive privileges for Absolute Suite guests, but we've still kept it at a reasonable rate so that you don't have to be a movie star to afford it. It is a world-class addition to the rest of the hotel accommodation."
Upon check-in, guests are greeted with complimentary sparkling wine, afternoon canapés and private in-suite breakfast by a personal chef.
Just to get you in the wanderlust mood, we've highlighted the best the penthouse has to offer (you're welcome).
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- Separate living and dining room, with kitchen
- Full-sized infinity edge pool with large outdoor daybeds
- Private elevator
- Outdoor rain shower
- A Mercedes-Benz to use for the duration of the stay
- Access to the hotel's yacht
- Private 300 metre beach as part of the hotel
- Private spa suite with double treatment room and steam room. Operated by Cape Spas.
- Latest technology including widescreen TVs with cable, stereo, DVD player, iPod dock
- Complimentary sparkling wine on arrival
- Personal butler on 24-hour call
- Private in-suite breakfast with personal chef
- Mini bar, complimentary fresh fruits and afternoon canapés
- Complimentary laundry service
- Complimentary airport transfers and use of a Mercedes-Benz for trips around Phuket
- Complimentary Siamese Touch massage
For more information on The Absolute Suite and Cape Panwa Hotel, Phuket visit: www.capepanwa.com.