It’s pretty obvious that our boss’ are the main people who we need to impress. I mean, generally our jobs depend on it. For the most part the majority of us are blessed to be doing what we love and work with an amazing team. However, I’m sure that there are a few of you out there who work for the likes of Miranda Priestly.
Here are 9 things you should never say to your boss.
1. Never confess that you’re hungover... and that the interns probably won’t pull up too well today.
“And while you’re at it, can you dim the lights?” No boss wants to know about your partying antics and that you’re fighting to stomach your Berocca this morning. Especially when that deadline is due.
2. That you’ve booked your one-way trip to London during the busiest time of the year.
And that you can’t do the work you’ve been appointed because the deadline is after you’ve left.
3. Question their outfit choice just seconds before your group meeting with the CEO.
Complete with the “are you really wearing that” look. Now is not the time to question their choice of kitten heels.
[RELATED: 9 things you should never tell your man]
4. Complain about how much your co-workers irk you.
We all love a good goss sesh, but complaining to your boss about your fellow co-workers is never a good look. Instead save your rage and vent during your weekly cocktails with the girls.
5. Tell them about your drunken stories from Saturday night.
Really, how does this relate to your Social Media reporting?
6. “What do you mean there’s no ‘I’ in team... it’s silent right?”
Hearing how much you hate group work in a team work environment is a total no-no!
7. Don’t get super drunk at your work Christmas party and start crying about how much you hate your job.
“I should have followed my dreams! I could have been happy!”
8. Greeting new interns by saying “welcome to hell”.
And any new co-worker.
9. That your BFF work for their opposition.
And you're planning on joining them next month... We are sure talks of confidentiality #drama will ensue.