The dos and don'ts of airport dress codes.
Long haul flights can be a never ending nightmare... The lack of sleep and cramped space is uncomfortable enough, you don't want to have to worry about too tight outfits.
Here are the dos and don'ts of dressing for your flight to ensure you stay stylish and comfortable!
1. Dress appropriately for your destination and consider the climate.
2. Bring a separate change of clothes to sleep in on a long flight (and change back out of upon waking).
3. Wear something comfortable, yet appropriate (think culottes or a loose dress).
5. Enclosed shoes (to stay germ free!).
6. Single, small, easily stored bag (the hostess will thank you).
7. Bring a cardigan or big scarf (those cabin temperatures never fail to drop).
8. Layer your clothes (in case you suddenly overheat and want to strip off).
1. Sweat pants.
2. Sleepwear (you are in a public setting!).
3. Thongs/flip flops (or worse, no shoes at all, believe us, we've seen it all!).
4. Unkempt hair.
5. Skimpy clothing.
6. Excessive hand luggage.
7. Last night's smudged eye-liner.
8. Excessive accessories.
Words: Sophie Catsoulis