From sporty tennis whites, to floaty dresses, Cara Delevingne opened and closed the London Fashion Week show.
Cara was joined on the catwalk by Lily Donaldson, Jourdan Dunn and Malaika Firth.
Topshop's Creative Director Kate Phelan said "This season we went to the old grass roots of Britain. We went to Blackpool – from the Pleasure Beach to the ballroom. We wanted to capture that real spirit of youth in Northern England."
Topshop Unique has encapsulated a youthful spirit with free flowing fabrics and playful cuts. Perhaps this is a breezy collection with an effortless take on mesmerizing a simple type of pretty.
VIEW THE COMPLETE RUNWAY GALLERY BELOW
VIEW THE RUNWAY VIDEO BELOW
You should also see...
- Best Australian maternity fashion destinations
- Brisbane lawyer Rebecca Pierluigi designs anti-twist RP Skirts
- Inda Sport Luxe will change your workout wardrobe
- Interview with Pamela Easton & Lydia Pearson on Brisbane Exhibition
- Kathryn King talks The Designers’ Guide: Easton Pearson Archive exhibition