1. Balmain and H & M Collaboration
H&M proudly announced its guest collaboration with Parisian house of Balmain this week. Shaking the industry and causing a lot of chatter in the social sphere the hashtag has made quite a movement with fans and critics joining the conversation with #HMBalmaination.
We are told that the collection will be available from November 5, in around 250 stores worldwide and online. Also the range will feature clothing and accessories for both women and men.
2. Jessica Mauboy Announced as Target's New Face
Target Australia has announced that talented singer and actress Jessica Mauboy will be the new face of their Womenswear brand.
Her ambassadorial role with Target will include photoshoots, media and event appearances with the brand over the next twelve months.
Jessica said, "I love fashion and having fun with clothes, so to be the new face ... is a dream come true."
For more information visit www.target.com.au
3. Folli Follie Launches in Australia
Lifestyle accessories brand Folli Follie proudly opened their first boutique in Australia, bringing its vibrant range of watches, jewellery and handbags to Sydney's Queen Victoria Building.
The Key Facts:
- International accessories retailer Folli Follie is finally on Australian stores - opening a store in Sydney's QVB this month with another to follow in Melbourne later in 2015.
- Folli Follie already has 650 points of sale in 24 countries, in nearly every continent on the globe.
- Folli Follie has been worn by celebrity fans and fashion influencers including Eva Longoria, Millie Mackintosh, Mollie Kint, Rosie Fortescue, and Liu Shishi.
- Watches are priced from $149-$469, rings from $69-$139, bags from $429-$650.
For more information visit www.follifollie.com