From front row New York Fashion Week seats to iconic designer splurges, these are the top 25 things every fashionista dreams about doing in her lifetime ... even if some of them may not be quite attainable.
1. Own a signature Chanel Vintage quilted handbag.
2. Sip champagne and nibble on cheese in a chic Hermés scarf.
3. Sit front row at New York, Paris, London and Milan Fashion Week.
4. Learn to tie the above mentioned Hermés scarf.
5. Live in a Parisian apartment with a view of the Eiffel tower.
6. Host a summer soiree in said apartment.
7. Own a Carrie Bradshaw-esque walk-in wardrobe.
8. Learn to speak fluid French.
9. Enjoy an extravagant dinner at the Versace mansion.
10. Sip a drink poolside at one of New York’s chic rooftop bars.
11. Attend the Golden Globes, go to the after party AND receive the fab celebrity gift bag.
12. Take a selfie with Karl Lagerfeld.
13. Make Anna Wintour smile.
14. Take a solo stroll through an art gallery wearing a vintage frock and red soles.
15. Own a vintage fashion or accessories collection.
16. Wear a classy pearl necklace.
17. Have breakfast at Tiffany’s in New York.
18. Have a library in your home dedicated to fashion, style and beauty inspired coffee table books.
19. Own a car to match each daily outfit, which comes complimentary with a handsome chauffeur of course.
20. Find your own Mr. Big (minus the drama).
21. Invest in a couture fashion piece.
22. Indulge in a buttercream cupcake from Magnolia Bakery in New York.
23. Have your portrait illustrated by Megan Hess or Garance Doré.
24. Own a blue pair of Manolo Blahnik's Satin Pumps.
25. Enjoy a glass of Merlot in a French vineyard.
Words: Frances van Eeden