Exploring the texture of fabrication and pushing the boundaries with sheer lace and shorter hemlines, this collection pays homeage to George Wu's signature design aesthetic.
Offering exquisitely designed and crafted couture gowns in beautiful feminine shapes and fabrics, he has displayed his attention to detail and skill in dressing the modern day bride.
George Wu is the designer of the moment and his bridal runway show left the audience breathless.
Here are our three favourite George Wu Bridal designs.
View our gallery below to see the Bridal Collections by Brides Desire by Wendy Sullivan, Bertossi Brides and Paddington Weddings, George Wu, Rayner Lee, Darb Bridal Couture and Jack Sullivan Bridal.
You should also see...
- Best Australian maternity fashion destinations
- Brisbane lawyer Rebecca Pierluigi designs anti-twist RP Skirts
- Inda Sport Luxe will change your workout wardrobe
- Interview with Pamela Easton & Lydia Pearson on Brisbane Exhibition
- Kathryn King talks The Designers’ Guide: Easton Pearson Archive exhibition