Fashion designer known for her trademark suits and little black dresses. Always adding that classic red lip to any look, she's simple, chic, and iconic. Coco Chanel is forever timeless.
"Happy girls are the prettiest." – Audrey Hepburn
Stunning, flawless, beautiful and elegant, her style was so simple, not too much makeup and simple jewelry. Hepburn was all about being true to herself. Her style encourages one to choose that simple dress and show off your natural features.
"Simple Yet Classy."- Style by Stefana
When thinking about myself and growing up, my mother always told me "less is more." That applied to everything; less is more when applying my makeup, less is more when thinking about the jewelry I was going to add to my look, less is more when thinking about my nail colour, less is more with the dress you pick. I try to always remember to keep things simple yet classy.
All you need is yourself. Your own features create your own timeless and stylish look. You are your best fashion inspiration.
I am always drawn to that classic look, the 20's modernised style. I love to incorporate black into my look, simple jewelry pieces such as stud earrings, long thin dangles or pearls. I always say there is nothing wrong with taking a vintage style and modernising it.
Thanks to the huffingtonpost.com when thinking of my look these are the main points that come to mind.
The Stefana Motto:
- A simple dress is all you need. You can let your natural features steal the attention.
- Gloves and a chic hat can add a touch of sophistication to any outfit.
- Sunglasses work with literally any outfit - even formal ones.
- Find a classic and practical bag. Find that one purse that can be worn everyday with a wide variety of outfits.
- Finally, wear clothes you can be yourself in.