Pacific Fair is the place to be this Thursday, 8th September. In an event exclusive to Queensland, Pacific Fair is opening its doors to Vogue Fair, a shopping experience at Queensland’s newest and largest fashion destination.
Get to Pacific Fair from 5-9 for an evening of exclusive discounts, champagne, live illustrators, DJs and two fashion shows featuring the latest spring resort trends. Vogue Australia editor-in-chief Edwina McCann and News.com.au editor-at-large Melissa Hoyer will officially open the event at 6pm.
Some of Australia’s top designers, including Edwina Robinson of Aje, Alex Cleary of Alpha60 and Virginia Martin of Búl, will be onsite to discuss the hottest trends of the season.
Among one of the largest gatherings of luxury brands under one roof in Australia is COACH, who will be providing champagne and sweet treats for the duration of the evening. Additionally, signing up to the Coach VIP database will score you a $50 gift card, and spending $50 or more will get you an exclusive piece of Coach jewellery!
Wondering how you’ll conquer such an exciting shopping experience? We have a few survival tips: Bring the squad. Shopping is always more fun this way, so turn it into a girls’ night! Get in early too, to take advantage of the amazing specials and fun activities at your favourite stores. While you mingle, indulge in some sweetness at the cotton candy carts. A sugar fix always gives you the energy for a shopping marathon! Or if you’re interested in taking it easy, have a little break at the pop-up Croser champagne bar and give your feet a rest. While you relax and enjoy the bubbly, share snaps of your Vogue shopping experience with the hashtags #voguefair16 and #pacificfair. And most importantly – check out the awesome deals below before you arrive, so you can plan your night and your must-dos. You’ll definitely want to be a part of the first major Vogue Australia shopping event!
• Free express makeovers or skincare consultations at SEPHORA, plus all Beauty Pass members who spend $100 or more will get a bonus SEPHORA tote
• Complimentary makeovers at Ella Bache, plus 20% off storewide
• Free hand massages at Kiehl’s, plus spend $100 or more to receive a bonus mini-facial and limited-edition tote with deluxe samples
• Free express makeovers at The Body Shop plus buy two items and get 15% off
• 50% off laser and skin packages at Australian Skin Clinics
• Be among the first 100 guests to book an appointment at Oscar Oscar Salons to receive a gift valued at $50
• Spend $250 or more and receive a Jan Logan sterling-silver and onyx bracelet valued at $75
• 10% off the new season collection at Alice McCall and Manning Cartell
• 10% off full-price items at CAMILLA
• 10% off full-price jewellery at Georg Jensen, plus 20% off full-price pieces in the living range
• 15% off full-price items at Aje
• 15% off all full-price items at sass & bide and Zimmermann
• 20% off full-price items at Ginger & Smart, Seed Heritage, Tony Bianco, Wanted Shoes and Oroton
• 30% off store-wide at Decjuba
• Receive a $50 gift card when you join the Coach VIP database in-store
• Receive complimentary personalised engraving on every fragrance or cosmetic purchase at Harrolds, plus a complimentary Harrolds scented candle with every purchase over $500
• Sign up to the HUGO BOSS Experience in-store to receive 10% off and a $50 gift card
• Make a purchase at Max Mara between 5pm and 9pm to receive a complimentary gift
• Make a purchase of $350 or more at Michael Kors to receive a complimentary gift
• Purchase any Salvatore Ferragamo to receive a complimentary Signorina Misteriosa Mini Kit
• Receive a $20 David Jones gift card for every $100 spent on full priced fashion, shoes and accessories
• Spend $100 at UNIQLO and save $20
• 15% off all full-price items at Myer
• 20% off everything at General Pants
• 20% off full-price items at Witchery and UGG
• 25% off everything at Country Road
Who: Vogue Australia
What: Vogue Fair
When: Thursday, 8th September 2016, 5-9pm
Where: Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Hooker Boulevard, Broadbeach Qld 4218
Further info: pacificfair.com.au
Words: Hanna Sloan