Yes, for all those label hungry fashionistas out there-Fashion Weekend 2015 has officially landed in the Royal Hall of Industries, Sydney, and it's ready to fulfil your every purchasing desire. Yours truly was there for the opening night, to suss out the top five fashionable features:
1. Show Me the Fashion-If you want some fresh inspiration before hitting the buying stalls, grab a ticket to see the Fashion Weekend Fashion Show featuring designers such as Akin by Ginger and Smart, Bec and Bridge, and By Johnny.
2. Beauty Bar-If you've had a long day and want to refresh your look head on over to the beauty bar for some pampering.
3. Labels, Labels, Labels-It's a fashion frenzy with over 100 labels to buy from, some of my favourites on the floor include Khalo, Tony Bianco and the Dr Denim jean bar.
4. I owe you how much?-Lets not deny it-the best thing about this Fashion Weekend is the price tags! Enjoy some of the most decent discounts you've seen in a while.
5. Mulling over Minchinbury-Once you've shopped until you've...you-know-what...head on over to the Minchinbury Bar for some welcome wine refreshments. If you're a real sweet tooth like me, don't leave without trying the Moscato!
So if you haven't indulged already, check out the Fashion Weekend website fashionweekend.com.au and shop, shop, shop!