Now, they are pushing the boundaries by launching an Australian-first fashion app, My Macquaire, which is a personalised app for shopping, fashion news, trends and events.
Are you excited?
It is the first Australian app to feature runway-to-mobile (audio-cued) technology, which allows users to save their favourite outfits from a live runway event and then navigate their way around the centre to shop.
This innovative new app will be a way for shoppers to get the most out of the new centre and for shopping lovers all around Sydney to be in-the-know.
The app will come alive for those at the centre on opening day or from home via the online stream of the runway show from macquariecentre.com.au.
Fashion lovers can save their favourite H&M, Zara or UNIQLO looks or any of
their lushed-over outfits from the fashion retailers in the centre. With looks created by leading fashion stylist and creative director, Joylon Mason, it's giving shoppers the opportunity to take inspiration and shopping advice from one of the country's best fashion experts.
Here is what MyMacquarie allows you to do:
- Experience the audio-cued runway technology; as each model comes down the runway, the corresponding look will simultaneously sync and show up on your smartphone
- Compile a look-book of favourite outfits directly from the runway, live at the event (or from home via macquariecentre.com.au)
- Save looks to learn the designers and labels, receive details and prices and navigate to the stores to browse and purchase
- Utilise image-recognition technology to point your smartphone at in-store displays to get the shopping details
- Discover new-season trends from the Macquarie Centre magazine: The Face of Fashion; Vogue and other fashion experts with exclusive and frequently updated content
- Be first to know about new labels and stores coming to Macquarie Centre
- Access exclusive offers, in-store events and happenings in the lead up to Christmas, the New Year and beyond
- Map your way from the home or office to the centre using MyMacquarie, fully equipped with Google and Apple Map software to take you to the best entrance to suit your shopping needs
Sydney shoppers will be spoilt for choice at the new Macquarie Centre,
which will be home to the most large format international high street fashion brands of any Australian shopping centre. H&M, UNIQLO, Zara and Gap have all confirmed residency at AMP Capital's Macquarie Centre.
The new-look Macquarie Centre will be a premium fashion destination that will also feature a dining and cafe precinct, approximately 5,000 parking spaces and premium services including valet parking, Seamless Shopping and free WIFI.
Available now via the iTunes app store and Google Play.
For more information visit macquariecentre.com.au