The Edit is made up of the classic white shirt, the boyfriend jean, the Breton top, the denim cut off, the classic white blazer, the skinny jean with ripped knees, the lace white dress and the denim shirt.
Tell us what you think below?
You should also see...
- Best Australian maternity fashion destinations
- Brisbane lawyer Rebecca Pierluigi designs anti-twist RP Skirts
- Inda Sport Luxe will change your workout wardrobe
- Interview with Pamela Easton & Lydia Pearson on Brisbane Exhibition
- Kathryn King talks The Designers’ Guide: Easton Pearson Archive exhibition