Black has the power to hide a multitude of sins. Whether you've accidentally spilt a little red wine down the front of your black top, or put on a few kgs of the winter, black will hide those flaws and celebrate you - as you are.
If you're feeling lazy and can't be bothered to put the energy into styling some colourful masterpiece, throw on an LBD (little black dress) and add some chunky accessories and simply run out the door.
A little short on cash to update your wardrobe? Simply invest in a few trend pieces and work it back with your classic black pant or pencil skirt.
Lastly, black has the ability to make you feel ultimately chic and totally put together. Let the masses make fun of your choices, because you're never going to change. Plus, you're not alone. That's why we've put together our favourite all black everythang quotes to inspire you to stay strong, no matter what they say.
Black is black baby, and you'll always remain loyal!
1. "I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour." - Wednesday Addams
2. "Women who wear black lead colourful lives." - Net-a-Porter
3. "Yesterday I wore black. Today I am wearing black. Tomorrow I will wear black." - Anonymous
4. “Women think of all colours except the absence of colour. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony.” – Coco Chanel
5. "Black is the new black." - Anonymous
6. “You can wear black at any time. You can wear it at any age. You may wear it for almost any occasion; a ‘little black frock’ is essential to a woman’s wardrobe.” – Christian Dior
7. “Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy — but mysterious. But above all, black says this: I don’t bother you—don’t bother me.” – Yohji Yamamoto
8. “I love black because it affirms, designs, and styles. A woman in a black dress is a pencil stroke.” — Yves Saint Laurent
9. "My favourite colours are: black, dark black, pitch black, pastel black, light black, faded black." - Anonymous
10. "I wear black when I workout. It's like a funeral for my fat." - Anonymous
11. "This shade of black I'm wearing really brings out the colour of my soul." - Anonymous
12. "I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I'm already dressed for your funeral." - Anonymous
13. "All black everything." - Anonymous
14. “I think in black.” – Gareth Pugh
15. "Spring colours: black. Summer colours: black. Fall colours: black. Winter colours: black." - Anonymous
16. "One is never overdresses or underdressed with a little black dress." - Karl Lagerfeld
17. "I feel comfortable in black." - Johnny Cash
18. "I'm like Johnny Cash. I only wear black." - Adele
19. "You say I'm wearing too much black, but all I hear is I look great." - Anonymous
20. "Addicted to black." - Anonymous
21. "Black. White. Grey. Nude. Repeat." - Anonymous
22. "I own too much black" - Said No One Ever