Little introduction is needed. Basically, these are the things you don't want to do when dating. In the crazed, social media world we live in, it's easy to get caught up with apps and technology. Being highly present online rather than in the moment is a major do-not when starting a new relationship.
So thanks to Kate Hudson from 'How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days,' we have a modern edition to losing a guy in 2015.
1. Send him a tweet asking if he could go on a juice cleanse with you for 7 days then hashtag #lovehim #relationshipgoals #healthycouple.
2. Always Facetime him so you can see where he is and what he is doing.
3. Periscope your date nights so all your friends can see what you're wearing.
4. Request him on LinkedIn and then question him about his life goals and job placements.
5. Ask him to take 30-50 selfies with you on every date. You want to capture those memories.
6. Dedicate a lovey-dovey Dubsmash video to him and share it on all social media platforms.
7. Add all of his friends and family on Facebook and create a group so you can spam them with couple selfies.
8. Book him an Uber on his lunch break so he can meet you at the doctor surgery. (It's all about that moral support)
9. Send him 35 messages on WhatsApp about how much you miss him and can't wait to see him again.
10. When he doesn't answer your phone calls, text him the entire range of sad face and crying emojis. Wait a few minutes and then send him photo of you downloading Tinder.
11. Make your relationship Facebook official without telling him.
12. Instagram stalk his ex, then post a quote which is clearly directed at her and then accidentally tag her and him.
13. Snapchat him a picture of your engagement ring. Just as a hint in-case he is feeling spontaneous.
14. Show him your extensive Pinterest boards of your inspiration for your dream wedding.
15. When he doesn't answer your call, phone him again, then send him a Facebook message, tweet, Snapchat, text, and finally an email. You have to cover all basis...