Get the Hair Look: The Classic Sweep in 5 Easy Steps
1. Start by applying the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Prep Volume Plumping Mouse throughout the lengths and ends of the hair to create natural volume from root to tip and comb all of the hair to one side. Next, dry the mousse into the hair with the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Compact Dryer into the direction of the side weep.
2. Apply the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Classic Cool Defining Cream throughout the mid lengths and ends for added shine and smoothness. (If this product is not available in your market, use the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Classic Shine Gloss Serum)
3. Next, pin the hair in a crosshatch fashion from the forehead to the nape of the neck to hold the side-sweep in place.
4. Backcomb the lengths slightly for an added boost and pull the side sweep back onto itself tucking the ends under to create the quiff. Secure with pins.
5. Finish with the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Classic Medium Hold Hairspray to hold the look in place.
SEE MORE IMAGES BELOW