First of all, we know you should exfoliate and shave your legs to get an even coverage, but SHAVE the legs AFTER the exfoliation to avoid getting a red rash. I like to use Neutrogena Pre-Sunless Scrub, not only is it gentle but it smooths the skin and helps to give an even application of the tan; ensuring that you don't have any unsightly streaks. Because of its dual action formula, the scrub exfoliates gently but also cleans the skin due to the Beta-Hydroxy beads.
This also makes it easier when you're apply the Le Tan Tanning Cream because it not only glides on, but it has moisturising Vitamin E, and the best bit is that it only takes four hours to develop; simple and effective. To maintain the natural glow over the entire year, make sure you moisturise during the other seasons, I like to use Nivea Express Hydration Body Solution because it's non-greasy, easy to apply and smells divine.
Here are my suggested steps to a gorgeous and natural looking tan summer and all the summers to come.
- Exfoliate with Neutrogena Pre-Sunless Scrub.
- Apply contents onto your loafer.
- Scrub gently all over the body and rinse with warm water.
- Shave your legs after you've finished using the scrub, then rinse.
- Apply a small amount of Le Tan Tanning Cream in Bronze or Deep Bronze( depending on your skin tone).
- Moisturise with Nivea Express Hydration once or twice a day to keep skin hydrated.
- Enjoy your fabulous, non- streak, non-orange gorgeous looking tan.