"Red Label clothes give a picture, an impression of a woman who is born in the privileged world, she is warm and looked after. She feels important, she's engaged with the world and cares about it; she's artistic and adventure-ous. The first look alone would say everything - the voluminous swagger of the coat underneath - a silky frilled shirt and velvet skirt. She looks like someone who's going somewhere," says Vivienne Westwood.
Mark Hampton, Global Hair Ambassador for Toni&Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe said, "For Vivienne Westwood Red Label this season, the look was Marilyn Monroe come Indiana Jones. The hair was totally glamorous with an unruly edge. Fiercely independent, this woman has an adventurous style to compliment her enchanting spirit."
Get the Look
TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Glamour Spritz and Shine Liquid Mousse.
- Apply the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Prep Heat Protection Mist throughout the lengths of the hair to protect from heat styling.
- Apply the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Glamour Spritz and Shine Liquid Mousse generously from root to tip.
- Blow dry the mousse into the hair roughly using the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Compact Dryer.
- Section by section, curl the hair using the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Reverse Conical Wand. Tong the whole head and secure the curl in place using sectioning clips. Hold in for 5-10 minutes before removing.
- Using your fingers, brush the hair through to create a relaxed curl and pin over a doughnut accessory at the nape of the neck.
- Finish with the TONI&GUY Hair Meet Wardrobe Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray.