- Mist hair with Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ Session Label Salt Spray, then blast hair dry for chalky texture.
- Set hair with a medium curling tong in a drop set technique to leave the hair flat on top. Do this by holding the tong horizontal with even sections - wrapping the hair without twisting will give you even curls. Apply Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ Dust It liberally to the curly sections and shake through.
- Apply a handful of Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ Gelastic to the top and side sections to give hair a wet look. (This where the mermaid comes in).
- Brush the hair with a cushion brush to blend the slick hair into the dry wavy hair.
- Secure the sides with a card and clip, as the gel is setting, this will keep it in place.
- Finish the look with a brush through and a spray of Schwarzkop Professional Osis+ Session Label Flexible Hold Spray.
"Sea salt is the new mousse, big fat textured hair." - Simon Crawford
You should also see...