- Prep hair using OSiS Refresh N Shine, brush through.
- Take sections 1 inch by 2 inch and spray with Flatliner; then starting at the nape use hot irons to create barrel curl, turning the iron at 360 degrees, pulling from roots to ends.
- Follow this in a brick pattern (across the head, then up), up the whole head, and place in desired parting.
- After all hair is curled, spray Refresh N Shine again, then apply Glamour Queen finishing spray.
- Using a dressing brush, brush out curls into a loose, soft curl.
- Finish with OSiS Session spray and Schwarzkopf Professional Oil Miracle Devine Polish.
Copyright: 2014 Getty Images