This NYFW Evo Hair's Director, Kenna, has allowed 3 practical runway ready looks to compliment Tome's Collection through Winter 2016, so stay tuned to learn how to get your very own runway ready hair do!
Drawing inspiration from the iconic American artist Barbara Kruger and Lebanese born Palestinian Mona Hatoum the winter collection is inspired purely by femininity.
The simplistic yet striking colour pallete of blood red, black and grey is emulated from Kruger's renowned newsprint work, while the contradicting bold shapes and clean cuts of the collection are embodied by Hatoum's sharp political standing.
While channelling the real life feminist this season, Evo Hair is celebrating the real woman with soft natural hair while ultimately respecting the integrity of all hair styles and shapes.
The first look is the raw curl and is believed to enhance a natural and graceful wave, using the Evo Hair curl range to protect and control the hair for maximum impact.
- Work a palm size of liquid rollers curl balm through wet hair
- Squeeze a pale size of whip it good styling mousse through the hair
- Comb through with an evo fabulosa de-tangling comb
- Diffuse the hair slowly with a blow dryer
The second runway look is fringed, which uses more Evo Hair styling products to create a workable texture and powerful shape for those flyaway bangs!
- Wet the hair using day of grace leave in conditioner
- Apply mister fantastic blow out spray evenly throughout the hair
- Use a blow dryer to dry the hair completely, using hands for texture
- Apply shebang-a-bang dry spray wax to add workable texture with a satin finish
Last but certainly not least is the free fall style which was created to heighten the feminine side of straight locks using Evo Hair products to provide subtle textures and smooth ends for an effortless finish.
- Apply mister fantastic blowout spray to damp hair and use roy wide-tooth comb to comb through
- Use a blow dryer to dry the hair completely, use fingers to de-tangle
- Apply shebang-a-bang dry spray wax evenly throughout to create workable texture
- Apply end doctor smoothing sealant to smooth and seal the ends
There you have it! Your very own 3 runway ready, practical hairstyles for you to rock this season!
Words: Isla Perrett